The Fansite is hosting a Video Chat with JeJo 7/28
JeJo Meet JeJo
Jeff and Jordan will be our guests in a live video chat on Saturday July 28th at around 5:00pm pst, 7:00pm ct, 8:00pm est. The chat room link will be provided an hour or so before the chat begins. Jeff and Jordan will take questions live from the chat room, so start thinking about what you want to ask them.
This Chat will be organized and civil. Trouble makers will not be tolerated. Please make sure you familiarize yourself with the chat room rules before coming in. In some cases if you break a rule you will be sent a warning in chat, but in other more obvious cases you will just be banned. The point of this chat is to have fun with Jeff and Jordan and we want to make sure everyone has a good time.
Chat Room Rules:
• Be civil to each other, no insults or judgmental remarks. Keep your opinion to yourself if you do not like what another chatter has asked.
• Do not bait other chatters into a fight or board war, this is not the place for that.
•Do no go on audio or video (do not hit the Start Broadcast button) doing this will immediately get you banned. Jeff and Jordan are the only ones allowed on Audio/Video.
• Do not Bash Jeff and Jordan, this will immediately get you banned. Joking around with them is fine, the occasional harmless stone is ok, but any nastiness and you gawn!
• Do not flood the chat room with questions, Jeff and Jordan will pick a question (after the mods have asked for you to enter yours in the chat) and once they pick one, do not keep posting yours. Wait until the mods ask for more Questions. Keep in mind that we want to keep the room moving slow enough for Jeff and Jordan to read. While Jeff and Jordan are answering, you can post comments and reactions to what they are saying. But if at any time we ask that you stop flooding the room, stop typing and let Jeff and Jordan catch up.
• Do not spam the room with links
• No Guest names, The room will be open to twitter and Facebook logins as well as the regular Guest login, but if you sign in as a guest you need to pick a name. We recommend that you log in with twitter names (if you have twitter), or Site usernames (if you sign in as a guest) so that Jeff and Jordan has more of a chance to recognize some of you. If you a logged in as a guest and do not change your name,you may be subject to be banned from the room. We want veryone to have unique and distinguishable names so Jeff and Jordan and identify you when picking out your questions.
• Do not ask Jeff or Jordan Inappropriate questions about their personal life and please try not to waste time with questions that have been asked and answered several times before (When are you getting married? How did TAR compare to BB?..so on).Refrain from asking tedious or unoriginal questions, we have limited time with Jeff and Jordan and we'd like to all learn new info and hear new stories.
Side note: Banning in tiny chat can be tricky, it's not always easy to unban, so please be aware of these rules and be respectful to everyone.